GSW!! GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS


  Basketball season is here!!!! If it isn't already obvious I am a HUGE, GSW fan! 
Before any of you ask, no I am not a part of the bandwagon.
WIN OR LOSE WARRIORS BABY!


 Okay, but seriously though. I have been a fan of the Warriors since 2011, which is the year I got into basketball. While I love sports, I wasn't always really into watching them and boy was I missing out. For some reason I use to find hardcore, loud sport fans the most annoying people in the world but I get it now. I'm that type of fan, I yell at my screen, I'm super invested into my team and I do not miss any games. Whether its preseason or season doesn't matter, I am planted in my seat watching the game haha. I know it sounds sad to some, but those of you who are sports fan get it. -cough; Taco -cough; (Taco is one of my friends and also a DIE HARD Ducks fan) 

While we are the 2014-2015 NBA Champs, it doesn't mean we get to slack off. This is a new season, a new slate so of course we are treating it as such. I am a little bummed that Steve Kerr (head coach) isn't coaching the team for now due to his back surgeries but I'm hoping that wont affect us much, if at all. Luke Walton, former Lakers (ew) player, is our current stand in coach. To be honest, he didn't look too confident in last nights game but we took the win either way. Truly hoping he doesn't mess up while he is coaching the team. 

Of course I am BEYOND confident that we will make it to the finals, hell even take the 2015-2016 championship! I mean really look at our starters, they are beast! Our bench could be its own starting team! 

Last night I tried to go to the gym and watch the game there, but I ended up having to leave. I had politely asked one of the workers from my gym if they could play the game on one of the TV's by the stair master (my favorite machine). To tell you she was rude and full of shit in her response would be putting it nicely but either way I couldn't miss the game, so I went home. A decision my mom hated, since she knows how I am during season, hahaha. 

We had a solid game! Definitely started the season with the right moves and won! Our first win of the, no doubt, many to come. The boys played well, of course still getting into the rhythm of things but nonetheless still exceeding at what they do.


  • Poor Bogut, took another hit to the face and had to get stitches I'm hoping he will be good to go for Friday. 
  • Threesus (Curry) hit 29 pts at the half & had 40pts total at the end of the game.
  • Barnes scored 8pts. (- His contract extension has been halted :/ )

On small, side note; Nate Robinson is back! I love watching him play, he was beast the season DRose was out, I was bummed that the Bulls had dropped him but he is back. Of course he isn't playing for my team, but it's good to seem him again. 

Season is finally here, the most wonderful time of the year. My life is complete once again!

- WAY UP DUB NATION! 


Warriors Season Schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment