Late night wine and thoughts of you..

I've stayed up since my birthday thinking of you. It has been over a year since the last time we spoke and the moment I see you...you are all I can think about. I'm loosing sleep over you again, thinking about you constantly, so much so that I dream of you.

I miss you.

She was beautiful from what I can recall; the alcohol had blurred my mind but not even the alcohol could dim our spark. A part of me is glad I didn't say hello, because our hellos are never just a simple greeting.

As I sit here telling my best friend about you, about how I miss you and how I wish I wasn't so gravitated towards you; I realize that after eight long years we're still here and I know you think of me as I think of you. Why else would you tell our mutual acquaintance to pass on a hello? It's okay to admit you miss me, I miss you too.

Maybe one day things will be or maybe they wont...but thank you for the memories..

No comments:

Post a Comment